Thursday, June 14, 2007

Okkervil River on KEXP (live performance podcast)


So I'll be heading out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. And I have decided to keep covering Okkervil River through next week (for reasons that may or may not become more clear on June 24th). One main reason is that I still cannot stop listening and I'm sure you can't either. So I'll keep talking. Plus there's the contest. Make sure you enter.

And a big thanks to RD for giving me the heads up on the outstanding KEXP live performances podcast. Below is a link to download the Okkervil River performance from SXSW. It is really something and the version of Westfall is stellar to say the least. The setlist follows the link.

Download the Okkervil River KEXP podcast here

The President's Dead
The Latest Toughs
Our Life is Not a Movie

Interview

Westfall
For Real
Okkervil River Song

No comments: