Friday, April 6, 2007

It's almost time to say goodbye...sort of



I just wanted to take a quick second to let you know that Saturday is the last day we will be covering Arizona. However, we WILL archive all posts and music so any new readers we attract can always access our Arizona content (and we will do the same for all bands that follow). I'm going to post these links again, as I strongly encourage you to purchase their music. I assure you that A Better Offer nor its authors do NOT receive any financial gain from you buying music we write about. In fact we don't even post advertisements on this site...We simply want to support outstanding music. And Arizona is some of the most fantastic stuff around. These guys are on the brink. And I hope you'll come along for the ride.




No comments: