Monday, August 6, 2007

Arizona: Week Two

I know you didn't come here to read about me...And I normally don't post on personal stuff here. BUT yesterday was my 31st berfday (say it phonetically--you'll laugh)...and my family got together and had a basketball game (not quite as exciting as last year's whiffle ball fiasco) on my son's 8 foot goal. Wildness ensues, limbs are sore, and a whole lot of sweat was produced.

Why on earth would I bring this up? Because I dunked on my much taller brother (see above) wearing my super powered Arizona shirt--that you too can own, for free. All you need to do is enter the Arizona contest. It's easy folks...just send in a story (either factual or fictional) about how an Arizona song played into your reality. It doesn't need to be long, just send it to the special email address, arizona.storytime@gmail.com. And this Saturday, the band and I will announce the winner of a copy of their new EP Fameseeker and the Mono and super powered Arizona T-Shirt. Fun Times...

So what do I have left in week two of my coverage...oh only the best stuff EVER! I have the rest of my interview with the band, insight from Ben into the beautiful track "...Imagining You," exclusive lyrics and photos, and a couple more MP3's for you to check out. Stay tuned.

And finally if you are looking to hear some more Arizona, they were played on the incomporable Shifted Sound podcast. You should be listening.

No comments: