Monday, July 9, 2007

Pela: Lost to the Lonesome

Photo credit: Bob Sanderson


So if you are wondering what Pela sounds like, here is the best place to start. Pela has given A Better Offer permission to post this track as part of our coverage. So grab it while you can.

We recently had a death in the family so I'll be traveling quite a bit for the next few days so my posts may be a little scarce...but stay tuned as I may extend my coverage of Pela because I've got lots to share...

For now check out Pela's tour dates and get out there and see them while you can.

07/11 - Black Cat , Washington, DC
07/12 - Local 506, Chapel Hill, NC
07/13 - Village Tavern, Mt. Pleasant, SC
07/15 - The Earl, Atlanta, GA
07/18 - Schubas, Chicago, IL
07/20 - Buffalo Icon, Buffalo, NY
08/14 - Spaceland, Los Angeles, CA with Film School
08/15 - Bottom of the Hill, San Francisco, CA (tickets) with Film School
08/17 - Douglas Fir, Portland, OR (tickets) with Cloud Cult
08/18 - KEXP BBQ, Seattle, WA (tickets) with a bunch of great bands
08/25 - Bowery Ballroom, New York, NY (tickets) THEY ARE HEADLINING THIS SHOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birfday to me.