Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Novi Split winners and an apology


First off I'd like to congratulate the following two winners from the Novi Split contest. They correctly identified David J. as the one who booked his own tour. I will be mailing the cds out shortly courtesy of Hush Records.

Stella from Tampa, Florida

Trent from Knoxville, Tennessee

Secondly, I should apologize for my week long absence. I found out this week that I won the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching for the State of Florida. Which means I get a nice big check and an all expense paid trip to D.C for two to meet the President to receive my award. It has been absolutely wild making travel arrangements, media interviews, and answering literally hundreds of emails. And amidst all of this, I graduated from UNF Friday with my Masters Degree in Elementary Education. So needless to say my little project here at A Better Offer has been on the back burner and it may be until after I return from Washington (I leave May 14th and get back on the 19th).

Thanks to all for the emails and to those of you who kept checking back only to find the same post. Expect a new artist to be unveiled on May 20th! See you then.

No comments: